- Competitive market rates
- Highly supportive environment
- Civil projects – 3 waters, bridges, marine and structures
Do you want to work for a dynamic, solution focused and exciting civil construction business that works across a range of infrastructure projects and are highly regarded by their clients?
Hunter Civil has civil projects across Canterbury and South Island in 3 waters, sheetpiling, retaining walls, bridges, skate parks and structures projects.
They are looking for all rounders including experienced civil labourers, operators, pipe layers and carpenters that will work well with their experienced team.
This is a full-time role best suited to someone who is physically fit and enjoys spending their day outdoors, who is experienced, versatile, reliable and has a good work ethic.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- New Zealand Certificate in Infrastructure Works Qualifications (preferred)
- Minimum 3 years of Civil Construction experience including 3 waters, concrete construction and placement, steel reinforcing, plant operation to name a few
- Be willing to complete a variety of work types where one day is not always the same as the next
- The ability to operate machinery if necessary
- Clean driver licence, with your own reliable transport
- Be legally entitled to work in New Zealand
- To have the ability to work as part of a team
- Be physically fit and healthy
- Be reliable and punctual
What’s on offer with our client:
- A competitive remuneration based on experience
- Excellent exposure to the civil construction industry
- A great company culture with an excellent team dynamic
If you’re focused on your career progression, expanding your skills and challenging your capabilities, Hunter Civil is the right choice.
In return you will be matched with rewarding remuneration packages to suit individual experience, internal/external training and career development and a highly driven and skilled team that produces outcomes through accountability.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa and be able to pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol test.
For more information, please call Oana on 021 120 33 32.