- Competitive market rates l Permanent position
- Highly supportive environment
- Civil Projects – 3 waters, bridges, marine and structures
Do you want to work for a dynamic, solution focused and exciting civil construction business that works across a range of infrastructure projects and are highly regarded by their clients?
Hunter Civil has civil projects across Canterbury and South Island in 3 waters, sheetpiling, retaining walls, bridges, skate parks and structures projects.
They are looking for a competent Sheetpiling Operator that will work well with their experienced team.
This is a full-time role best suited to someone who is details driven, able to get along with all members of the team and have good work ethic.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as excavator operator, including sheet pile installation
- Have extensive sheet piled trench/pit shoring, dewatering and site works experience
- Experience with the installation and management of whaler or other temporary works solutions
- Have a full clean driver licence and W, T, R endorsement
- Have experience undertaking a variety of dewatering methods
- Have great work ethic, good attitude and initiative
- Be willing to complete a variety of work types where one day is not always the same as the next and be happy to muck in with other site tasks when not completing sheetpile works
- Be available to work throughout the South Island
If you’re focused on your career progression, expanding your skills and challenging your capabilities, Hunter Civil is the right choice.
In return you will be matched with rewarding remuneration packages to suit individual experience, internal/external training and career development and a highly driven and skilled team that produces outcomes through accountability.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa and be able to pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol test.
To apply, register your interest in these positions, or ask for further information, contact Oana for a chat on 021 120 3332.