Project Manager Foundations
Our client is a well-established contractor that specialises in civil and geotechnical engineering throughout New Zealand. They are looking for an experienced Project Manager to lead flagship projects in Auckland and coordinating various projects in South Island and Wellington.
The successful applicant will have a background that mirrors the following:
- Worked on projects over $30 million
- Have at least 10 years’ experience in a Project Management role in the construction industry in New Zealand
- Have worked on a range of projects in various sectors i.e., commercial, or industrial
- An in depth understanding of contractual facets of construction – especially NZ3910:2013, NZ3916:2013 and NZ3917:2013
- Good understanding of ground conditions and soil technology
- Preferred foundations and geotechnical experience, including piling and soil improvements technics
- A proven delivery record of leading multiple projects to successful outcomes
- Able to produce detailed financial reports on the progress of construction
- Superb communication skills to develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
- Please note that you must be eligible to work in New Zealand without restriction
You will be self-driven, highly motivated and only accept the best out of your team/subcontractors and from yourself. In return you will be matched with rewarding remuneration package to suit individual experience and being involved with a company that is well respected within the industry. As well has putting your stamp on major projects in Auckland, there are projects nationwide in the pipeline to be allocated to the successful applicant.
If this sounds like an environment you are motivated to be a part of, and would like to understand more about this opportunity, please contact Oana on 021 120 33 32 for a confidential and no-obligation conversation, or express you’re interested by applying with your CV. In line with our values, your application will go no further without us speaking with you first.