Civil Engineer – Land Development
- Career development
- Located on the fringe of the CBD
- Collaborative work place
Our client is looking for a Land Development Civil Engineer, someone who can:
- Produce detailed construction designs, calculations, specifications, etc
- Work within timeframes, budgets and client specifications
- Liaise with clients, councils and contractors (and your colleagues of course)
- Prepare project and progress reports, monitor the site and generally ensure everything is done to code and design
What you will need for this role:
- A relevant degree in Civil Engineering
- 5+ New Zealand experience in Land Development and design of 3-waters, earthworks and roading
- Highly proficient with Civil 3D software
- Experience delivering projects autonomously
- Previous land development experience would be advantageous
The role will see you working on land development, including 3 waters, drainage and roading work, as well as infrastructure, subdivision and engineering design, contract administration and observation/supervision for a wide range of projects based out of their Christchurch office.
We’re looking for someone who can work well under pressure, is professional in approach and dedicated to delivering the best projects possible, an excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing.
A competitive remuneration package will be negotiated.
Come and join a fun-loving team, involved in some interesting projects.
For more information on the roles available, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 021 120 33 32
- Email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com OR
- click Ápply for this job’ and upload your CV and covering letter or call us
- You must hold a current and valid NZ work visa