• Competitive market rates I Permanent position
• Highly supportive environment
• Civil Projects – 3 waters, bridges, marine and structures
Do you want to work for a dynamic, solution focused and exciting civil construction business that works across a range of infrastructure projects and are highly regarded by their clients?
Hunter Civil has projects across Canterbury and nationwide in 3 waters, temporary works, retaining walls, bridges, skate parks, marine developments and complex structures. They have a solid track record of doing extremely difficult challenging and award-winning projects.
They are looking for a Civil Site Foreman that will work well with their experienced team.
This is a full-time role best suited to someone who is details driven, able to get along with all members of the team and have good work ethic.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Good civil experience of a minimum of 5 years as a foreman with a civil contractor
- Ability to oversee a civil crew of minimum 3 people and have full autonomy of the team’s performance on site
- Licences, minimum requirement Class 1 – W, T, R
- Be a competent machine operator
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong abilities in reading and interpreting plans
- To be an effective communicator
- Be available to work throughout the South Island
- Able to provide leadership and coordination of the civil crew
- Work closely with the Project Manager to complete the project on time, on budget, without harm
- Understand and apply leadership in Health and Safety
- Manage all quality assurance requirements
- Read and interpret plans and specifications accurately and be able to set-out and build to plan
- Maintaining accurate records of works undertaken
- Construct and install civil infrastructure items including utilities, sheet piles and structures
What’s on offer with our client:
- Ongoing support and opportunities for career progression
- Excellent exposure to a range of complex, dynamic and challenging projects, where your existing skills and experience can be leveraged, while providing new work type opportunities
- Competitive remuneration package
- A great company culture with an excellent team dynamic
If you’re focused on your career progression, expanding your skills and challenging your capabilities, Hunter Civil might be the right choice.
In return you will be matched with rewarding remuneration packages to suit individual experience, internal/external training and career development and a highly driven and skilled team that produces outcomes through accountability.
A clean NZ Diving Licence and the right to work and live in NZ are a MUST for this role! Along with the ability to pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol test.
To apply, register your interest in these positions, or ask for further information, contact Oana for a chat on 021 120 3332.