• Genuine career progression and professional development
• Learn from experienced mentors within the business
• Complex and multi-discipline civil projects
Hunter Civil is a well-established Christchurch based civil engineering construction company specialised in 3 waters, sheetpiling, retaining walls, bridges, skate parks and structures projects.
They are looking for a Project Engineer that will work closely with the Project Managers and the General Manager for projects nationwide.
- Providing support to the Project Managers and the team on the ground
- Liaising with clients, consultants and sub-contractors
- Prepare, schedule, coordinate and monitor the assigned projects
- QA/QC control and documentation
- Perform overall quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, personnel’s performance) and report regularly on project status
- Site monitoring and administrative duties
Key selection criteria
- Bachelor of Engineering
- Previous minimum of 5 years experience managing successful projects in New Zealand
- Good commercial knowledge
- A thorough understanding of the civil construction industry
- Computer literate
- NZ Drivers Licence
- The right to live and work in New Zealand
If you’re focused on your career progression, expanding your skills and challenging your capabilities, Hunter Civil is the right choice for you.
In return you will be matched with rewarding remuneration packages to suit individual experience, internal/external training and career development and a highly driven and skilled team that produces outcomes through accountability.
To apply, register your interest in this position, or to discuss this role further, contact – Oana on 021 120 33 32 or email email@example.com