The City Rail Link (CRL) Project is a game changer for Auckland and is the largest transport infrastructure project ever undertaken in New Zealand. The CRL is a 3.45km twin tunnel, transforming the dead-end station at Britomart, creating two new stations at Aotea and Karangahape Road and reconnecting to the network at a redeveloped Mt Eden station.
The Link Alliance has recently been announced as the preferred bidder to deliver the City Rail Links stations, tunnels and systems contracts. This Alliance is starting to mobilise and they are open to expressions of interest from:
- Construction Managers
- Logistic and Traffic Engineers
- Project Engineers
- Site Engineers
If you are a hard-working, team player who takes pride in delivering quality work and is committed to placing health & safety above all else, please register your interest at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You need to have strong communication, time management skills and initiative, flexibility, a genuine zest for working in construction and the ability to work in a challenging environment on your own or as part of a team.
Qualifications and Skills
- Proven experience in a similar industry, tertiary qualified
- Have a BE qualification or Diploma in Civil Engineering (or equivalent)
- Proven practical experience in a contracting environment
- Leadership skills and a proven background in developing and mentoring younger engineers
- The ability to programme and plan work which includes interfaces with several different parties and work collaboratively
- Preparing site reports, proposals and impact assessments
- Managing, directing and monitoring progress during each phase of the project
- Strong communication and relationship building especially with sub-contractors
- Reading designs mandatory and knowledge ability with CAD an advantage
- Experience and be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel & Project and quality management systems
- The ability to stay calm under pressure, connect the dots and be innovative in your approach
- An understanding of HS&E processes and legislation in a project environment
This is the largest transport infrastructure Project in New Zealand, due for completion in 2024. Don’t miss your opportunity to be considered!